Quantum Sustainable Agriculture validated by Post-Materialist Science
- November 13th, 2019
- Posted in Agriculture, Crop Science . Cosmos, Universe . Earth, Environment, Elements, Energies . Education . Health and Healing . Human Development, Transformation, Self Knowledge . Indigenous knowledge . Practices, Technology, Approaches . Quantum Agriculture (Biodynamic, Agnihotra-homa, Vedic, Yogic, Shamanic, Intuitive, etc) . Sacred Geometry, Symbols, Formative Forces Science . Science General . Societal transformation, Threefolding . Spiritual science
- Write comment
Warm greetings! I am back after a long pause… Now, I have some very good news to share… The new science and spirit science is taking prominence in the world today, affirming the scientific validity and value of Quantum Agriculture. Scientists, medical doctors, researchers, academics, thought leaders and other prominent globally known change agents have banded together to declare that the new science, now formally called Post-Materialist Science, has overtaken Materialist Science in prominence and in many other respects. The proofs of this science’ validity and effectiveness are overwhelming, undeniable and much more than those on aspirin. Two notable documents have emerged in this regard, namely:
1. A Manifesto of Post-Materialist Science (2014). The Manifesto was prepared by a group of internationally known scientists, from a variety of scientific fields (biology, neuroscience, psychology, medicine, psychiatry), who participated in an international summit on post-materialist science, spirituality and society… The summit was held at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, Arizona, with the purpose of discussing the impact of the materialist ideology on science and the emergence of a post-materialist paradigm for science, spirituality, and society. It resulted to 18 strong conclusions that may shock the uninitiated, but this truly is a subject that has long been in the offing. The conclusions made were as follows:
1] The modern scientific worldview is predominantly predicated on assumptions that are closely associated with classical physics. Materialism—the idea that matter is the only reality—is one of these assumptions. A related assumption is reductionism, the notion that complex things can be understood by reducing them to the interactions of their parts, or to simpler or more fundamental things such as tiny material particles.
2] During the 19th century, these assumptions narrowed, turned into dogmas, and coalesced into an ideological belief system that came to be known as “scientific materialism.” This belief system implies that the mind is nothing but the physical activity of the brain, and that our thoughts cannot have any effect upon our brains and bodies, our actions, and the physical world.
3] The ideology of scientific materialism became dominant in academia during the 20th century. So dominant that a majority of scientists started to believe that it was based on established empirical evidence, and represented the only rational view of the world. Please continue reading the rest, or in full, here.
Some related articles on the same subject may be found below:
*The Emerging Post-Materialist Paradigm: Toward the Next Great Scientific Revolution (2017) by Mario Beauregard in Interalia Magazine- An online magazine dedicated to the interactions between the arts, sciences and consciousness.
*Why the Quantum Worldview is Inevitable, and Everyone with a Post-Materialist Mindset Should Focus their Attention on It (2018) by Amit Goswami, Theoretical Quantum Physicist
*A post-materialist science already exists (2019) Pressenza International Press Agency
2. The GALILEO COMMISSION REPORT: Beyond a Materialist Worldview Towards an Expanded Science (2019). Galileo Commission (website) is a project of the Scientific and Medical Network, one of whose principal aims is to challenge the adequacy of the philosophy of scientific materialism (scientism) as an exclusive basis for knowledge and values… It is represented by a distinguished group of over 90 scientific advisers affiliated to more than 30 universities worldwide, many of which were active contributors during the consultation process leading up the publication of the Galileo Commission Report, written by Professor Harald Walach… The purpose of the Galileo Commission Report is to open up public discourse and to find ways to expand the presuppositions of science so that science (a) is not constrained by an outdated view of the nature of reality and consciousness; and (b) is better able to accommodate and explore significant human experiences and questions that it is currently unable to accommodate for philosophical reasons. The report contends the following:
1) No human intellectual activity, including science, can escape the fact that it has to make assumptions that cannot be proven using its own methodology (i.e. absolute presuppositions).
2) The prevalent underlying assumptions, or world model, of the majority of modern scientists are narrowly naturalist in metaphysics, materialist in ontology and reductionist-empiricist in methodology.
3) This results in the belief that consciousness is nothing but a consequence of complex arrangement of matter, or an emergent phenomenon of brain activity.
4) This belief is neither proven, nor warranted.
5) In fact, there are well documented empirical phenomena that contradict this belief. Among them are …
Both documents can greatly help validate ancient/indigenous knowledge, beliefs and practices. They also confirm the scientific value of local practices and modern findings in the area of subtle energies and consciousness, so they may be off the pseudoscience list. Foremost in the discussion is on consciousness. Thoughts are not in our brain? Reality is formed by thoughts? Here is an interesting video related to consciousness, the mind, and the brain… It supports the claim that consciousness is not in our brain.
Indeed, the new science is wide ranging and has various applications in different fields. I share some examples below, esp those that entered my own field, and specifically those in the area of quantum agriculture and natural healing. But first, let me share with you a transcription I made of a talk by Nicanor Perlas in our University campus in 2009: The New Science: Implications for Advancing Initiatives By Nicanor Perlas .
More talks about the new science and in spirituality had been given by Nicanor, but those I share here another time. Suffice to say that it was from Nicanor that I first heard about The Second Scientific Revolution and that science, like agriculture science, has a half life – 7 years for agriculture!. Wow… that has been a good many years since college! So in the following pages I share some of my encounters that helped me to move quantum agriculture forward, despite the ambivalence of my colleagues and criticisms from other sectors. The reader is invited to do further exploration on their topic of interest.
1) Quantum Agriculture with Henk Kieft, in the website Gaia Campus… this has loads of articles on quantum agriculture. It gathers information about emerging and challenging practices in farming and gardening, in order to share experiences and deepen understanding… It also posits that conventional agricultural techniques are based on Newtonian physics of particles as its fundamental worldview. If the worldview is about particles and mass then techniques developed are based on, or belong to the ‘Particle family- P’ or ‘Mass family-M’. If the worldview is expanded to include energy and information, then the farming techniques belong to the ‘Energy family-E’ or the ‘Information family-I’. Together, the last 2 approaches may be referred to as Quantum informed Agriculture QiA.” Many interesting articles such as Quantum Leaps in Agriculture FINAL can be found therein. This video from the Gaia campus gives an overview of Quantum informed Agriculture.
2) Another initiative on quantum agriculture, itself also called Quantum Agriculture, has been in the scene long before I discovered and tagged mine with the same name in 2007. It refers to Biodynamic agriculture, and more. Visit its website for more learning and resources. Hugh Lovel, the pioneer, wrote about the website here: ” Learn how agriculture works in harmony with nature and how to improve yields, reduce cultivation, eliminate weeds, pests and diseases and improve crop responses to weather while harvesting both carbon dioxide and nitrogen from the atmosphere and building these into the humus in our soils… Quantum Agriculture is a four-fold farming system first developed by Hugh Lovel in 1986 as a research project for Union Agricultural Institute in Blairsville, Georgia. Based on observation of nature with deep respect for life, this system is being used by thousands of farmers around the globe.“
The framework, under which my version of quantum agriculture is embedded, is sustainable agriculture with 7 dimensions or features.
One of these, which I think is key to sustainability, is development of full human potential; this however, is highly challenged with the emergence of new technologies such as artificial intelligence or AI. The book of Nicanor Perlas’ Humanity’s Last Stand: The Challenge of Artificial Intelligence: A Spiritual-Scientific Response explains why the issue of AI is serious.
If we are fully developed, and if we are able to direct our consciousness to tapping our infinite potential, and if our consciousness defines our reality, then the rest would follow. Lothar Schafer, in his book (Infinite Potential. What Quantum Physics Reveals About How We Should Live) and talks, has simplified quantum physics to a great extent to be appreciated by a layman. The foreword and preface sections of the book are already very inspiring. An excerpt of the book may be read in Lothar’s website. I was very much captivated, inspired and enlightened with his talk on Quantum Reality and the Spiritual Mind .
3) Spiritual agriculture. Since spirit is of different levels and dimensions, so does agriculture that is hinged on spiritual aspects. There is mystical farming, intuitive farming, yogic farming, and each of these is unique, but have commonalities. Sustainable Agriculture is about being grounded on holistic integrative science… holistic includes and integrates different fields and dimensions, earth and cosmic forces, and even spirit elements or beings.
Spirit or spiritual science is becoming a strong movement. One can find many articles and books that variously deal on the subject. The Findhorn Garden in Scotland has awed the world with their intuitive spiritual practice and harvests (watch a video here). More on Findhorn (What is Findhorn) here. The Perelandra group in Virginia, USA also has an interesting journey. Their agriculture system is in strong partnership with nature, esp of nature spirits. One can learn a lot from their Perelandra Center for Nature Research.
Locally, we also have similar kinds of system and practitioners (like the visionary/intuitive lady from our area). As to working with nature, Rudolph Steiner has referred to, and revealed names of, the beings of plants. Nicanor Perlas in his book: “Humanity’s Last Stand” also honored their participation in human endeavors. Harnessing the spirit (ours and of other beings) for agriculture can indeed make our farming endeavor much easier, as well as more effective and fulfilling.
To have that relationship thrive, and to be able to do it, we do need a certain level of self- or inner-development. It is refreshing that the Institute I-Rise is dedicated towards providing a venue for open spiritual exploration that focuses on inner development through a spiritual understanding of science and technology.
Insights on various topics on spirit science may be had from the rich videos found in Spirit Science.
4) Agnihotra based organic farming and Homa Therapy-Agriculture has spread in many parts of the world and it is now being practiced in many parts of the Philippines. In the academe where I am, some studies have been conducted, although many are yet to be published. From the internet, one may find some research findings. For those who want some scientific reports, here is a thesis done in 2017 BSc Thesis Forest and Nature Conservation: Design Study. Agnihotra – Ancient Purification Technology with Environmental and Agricultural Perspective.
Three other reports on agnihotra studies here:
Solutions to our problems can indeed be simple. We only need to open our eyes to the deep nature/physics of Nature. Aside from the effect on the environment of the practice of agnihotra and use of resulting ash, even the cowdung can be of use. Here are 2 interesting posts, watch and see if you could accommodate this concept.
Cow dung does play an important role in ancient times. They use it in building homes, or by directly applying on afflicted areas. Ask local healers and some can tell you that like other body secretions, digestive waste is medicine. This can be at the level of matter, energy or information. Cow dung plays a central role in Biodynamics. But also in medicine in various ways. The science of homeopathy lends credence to the phenomenon.
5) Flower frequency healing. I encountered flower essences, referring to the dew, in 2013. Uncut flower essences heal sabotaging unconscious beliefs. The geometry of the flower is the key. It is like a an antenna or satellite disc that captures and transmits subtle and specific energy and information with water as carrier. The book Vibrational Medicine for the 21st Century gave me a lot of insights on how and why it works.
Dr. Brent Davis explains the principles and application of quantum science of mind/body transformation in his book: THE FLORAL HAND OF GOD:Secret Healing Codes of Flowers Revealed.
He describes the new quantum science, explaining how UNCUT Flower essences can cause rapid mind/body transformation– a powerful new method of alternative healing in this video: FlorAlive® Uncut Flower Essences: Rapid Life Transformation and in another video: Quantum Science of Mind/Body Transformation
The work of Dr William Tiller (website), and his engagement in the work of of Dr Davis (website), demonstrate the science and power of flower essence. Read How the Power of Intention Alters Matter for more.
6) Soul science, soul power in agriculture. Let us venture into the modality of Dr Master Sha , the founder of the Love, Peace and Harmony Movement. Although Master Sha draws his teachings from his own cultural background (Chinese), they are based on the Tao wisdom, thus universal and the science is affirmed by some western scientists and quantum physicists. Here one finds the congruence of Master Sha’s teachings with the ideas of Nassim Haramein. (Watch the video here: Nassim Haramein: Unity Theory Meets Ancient Wisdom). “They explore the commonalities of unified theory and ancient wisdom. Just as the circle of creation has no beginning and no ending, consciousness itself is not something that happens inside our minds, but a universal field through which everything and everyone is connected. Just as the field has influence on us, we, too can influence it for universal healing.” On the other hand, Dr. Ervin Laszlo, a two-time Nobel Peace Prize nominee and author of The Self-Actualizing Cosmos, says that Master Sha’s teachings “is a major contribution to the task of meeting a challenge that is crucial for peace, health, and understanding in the world, bridging the gap between the two great streams of human culture: spirituality and science.”
Master Sha explains that we are now in the Soul Light Era. It is the age of “soul over matter”, and soul is the boss. The “mind over matter era” is over. This means that effective transformation can be achieved by connecting to the soul, rather than mind; this is the most effective approach for healing or receiving grace in any endeavor. The world and everything in it is composed of body, energy, mind, heart and soul, which could also be expressed as Jing Chi, Shen. Shen is composed of mind, heart and soul. Soul is information or content or essence of the message. Heart is the receiver of the message. Mind is the processor of the message. Energy or Chi is the actioner, and Jing or matter is the transformer.
The soul language of Love Peace and Harmony is the first Divine song that Master Sha received in 2005 through his spiritual channels (to listen to the song/video, click this: Love Peace and Harmony). It carries high level frequency and vibration for helping one to stay happy and healthy. This, when sung or played, has impact on everything in the space, and for our current discourse, that of the farmer and agriculture in general. Doing “soul agriculture” is tuning into the practice, connecting to the different soul elements involved in agriculture. One has to be introduced to this modality for the right application.
The power of heart, which Master Sha teaches as being commanded by the soul, came alive to me after I met Frank Chester, with his discovery of the geometry of the heart, a “chestahedron” or heptahedron, or a 7-sided polygon, which led to insights on the counter-thought to the idea that the heart is a pump (it is not), and that it is developing into an organ (with 5 chambers!) of perception at high vibratory level. Such new or leveled up organ can be used for strategic societal transformation. Such geometry also has implication on the phenomenon of vortices that is central in quantum agriculture practices. More about Frank Chester and his work, and quantum agriculture here.
The new brain science which I also have encountered in 2010, further affirms that human power is much more than we think it is, and that the heart is more intelligent than the head. Find out more in HeartMath.
7) Anastasia. I met Anastasia through the 10 volumes of the Ringing Cedar book series (one may find the books in pdf format). Here is a link for Book 1. It is better to read the book first although the summary or the reviews are available. I did not struggle to believe the teachings in the books. I guess when we consider that human capacity is so vast, one could do what Anastasia does. I find the explanations of the practices she gave from the science of homeopathy. She has lots of teachings about agriculture, nature, humans, society, religion and spirituality, economics, and other spheres. Here are some things that she said about gardening.
“Every seed you plant contains within itself an enormous amount of information about the Universe. Nothing made by human hands can compare with this information either in size or accuracy. Through the help of these data the seed knows the exact time, down to the millisecond, when it is to come alive, to grow, what juices it is to take from the Earth, how to make use of the rays of the celestial bodies- the Sun, Moon and stars- what it is to grow into, what fruit to bring forth. These fruits are designed to sustain Man’s life. More powerfully and effectively than any manufactured drugs of the present or future, these fruits are capable of counteracting and withstanding any disease of the human body. But to this end the seed must know about the human condition. So that during the maturation process it can satiate its fruit with the right correlation of substances to heal a specific individual of this disease, if indeed he has it or is prone to it.”
“In order for the seed of a cucumber, tomato or any other plant grown in one’s plot to have such information, the following steps are necessary:
“Before planting, put into your mouth one or more little seeds, hold them in your mouth, under the tongue, for at least nine minutes.”Then place the seed between the palms of your hands and hold it there for about thirty seconds. During this time it is important that you be standing barefoot on the spot of earth where you will later be planting it. “Open your hands, and carefully raise the seed which you are holding to your mouth. Then blow on it lightly, warming it with your breath, and the wee little seed will know everything that is within you. “Then you need to hold it with your hands open for another thirty seconds, presenting the seed to the celestial bodies. And the seed will determine the moment of its awakening. The planets will all help it! And they will give the sprouts the light they need to produce fruit especially for you. “After that you may plant the seed in the ground. In no case should you water it right off, so as not to wash away the saliva which is now covering it, along with other information about you that the seed will take in. It can be watered three days after planting. “The planting must be done on days appropriate to each vegetable (people already know this, from the lunar calendar). In the absence of watering, a premature planting is not as harmful as an overdue planting.”
Anastasia says that there is no technology created by science that humans cannot surpass (by Vladimir Megre, published by the Ringing Cedar. I would like to hang on to this thought. It gives me hope.
Yet another thing that gives me excitement and hope are new fields that have “quantumized” their science. Here is a heartwarming talk on Quantum Biology: How Quantum Biology Might Explain Life’s Biggest Questions | Jim Al-Khalili , affirming that biological systems at the cellular level also operate in a quantum way. Shouldn’t miss it. Another talk on Quantum Biology, if you get inspired to explore further: Jim Al-Khalili – Quantum Life: How Physics Can Revolutionise Biology
Earlier Quantum chemistry also presented itself to me through Ilya Prigoine (Nobel Prize for Chemistry, 1977). He contributed significantly to the understanding of irreversible processes, particularly in systems far from equilibrium. His work on dissipative structures have profound consequences for our understanding of biological systems… Ilya Prigogine discovered that importation and dissipation of energy into chemical systems could result in the emergence of new structures (hence dissipative structures) due to internal self reorganization “. This could be why vortexing, or stirring vigorously in 2 directions, is in a way introducing chaos to biodynamic preparations that lead to astounding results. A quote from Ilya that I consider most archetypal in my own process and that of biological systems is this: “We grow in direct proportion to the amount of chaos we can sustain and dissipate” . My take home from his teachings: we do not give up, because at the edge of chaos is a new form. These are very applicable to personal mastery, societal transformation and quantum agriculture.
More next time. Thanks so much for your interest and reading.